- Meals Paln Included
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Manali at a height of 6,398 ft, in the Beas River valley, is a popular hill station in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Its 40 Kms. away from Kulu to the north and situated near the end of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. The landscape here is breathtaking. One sees well defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards.
Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas. A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh regions, Manali has become a hub for multi adventure activities and serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA!
Day 1 Drive from Delhi to Manali
- Overnight drive to Manali by Volvo.
Day 2 Arrival at Manali - Day at Leisure
- Upon reaching, pick up from Bus Stand & check-in at the hotel and take some rest.
- In the evening, you can either explore its numerous places of interest or take a stroll on the popular Mall Road.
- This street is dotted with numerous eateries, cafes, local handicraft shops and retail brand outlets where tourists can not only go on a shopping spree, but can also relish mouth-watering local dishes.
- Later, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 Trip to Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Point) (Closed on Tuesdays)
- In the morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous excursion to the Rohtang Pass (Closed from November to March), which is considered as the highest motorable road in the world.
- This pass connects the beautiful Spiti and Lahaul Valleys with the Kullu Valley.
- Located at an altitude of more than 3970 metres above sea level on the highway to Leh/Keylong, the Rohtang Pass is at a distance of about 50 km from Manali.
- This pass serves as a gateway to the valleys of Leh, Pangi and Spiti and is a prominent attraction for tourists coming to this part of the country.
- After reaching the Rohtang Pass, witness spectacular snow-peaked mountains and a panoramic view of the scenic surroundings.
- You can also see the twin peaks of Geypan from this pass.
- After spending quality time and taking photographs at this scenic place, return to the hotel in Manali in the afternoon and rest.Later in the evening, go for a jaunt along the Mall Road to shop, eat and enjoy the pleasant weather.
- Thereafter, retreat to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 Trip to Kullu Manikaran / Kullu Naggar
In the morning after breakfast, go on for an spritual visit to Manikaran or Naggar Castle.
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation
- Return Volvo Tickets
- Accomodation for 03 Nights
- Pick Up & Drop from Bus Stand
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- Half Day Local Sightseeing of Manali
- 01 Full Day Sightseeing of Solang Valley(Till Snow point)
- 01 Full Day Sightseeing Kullu Naggar or Manikaran
- 50% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance.
Hotels which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Selected Hotels Room Category Nights
Manali Sarthak Resorts Superior 3
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.