Best Of Kerala Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
- Meals Plan Included
Kerala, fondly called God’s Own Country is truly one of the best places to visit in India. Blessed with beauty that few can actually match, the southern state is a world of its own.
Starting from the Harbour City, Cochin embark to Munnar, one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. Enjoy the wild natural bliss of wildlife at Thekkady. Alleppey takes you on a tour of the blessed backwaters. For the bliss of the Arabian Sea, get to Kovalam. The tour ends at the historic and cultural capital city Trivandrum.
Sightseeing tour of multi-ethnic Cochin
Pay a visit to the blessed attractions of Munnar
Wildlife sightseeing at Thekkady
Cruise on the scenic backwaters at Alleppey
Soak up the bliss of the sun, sand and sea at Kovalam
Explore the historic and cultural sites of Trivandrum
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.500 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
- 1 Nights in Volvo + 3 Nights in Hotel
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Stay In Accommodation in Room
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Morning Tea
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- One Half Day Manali Local Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Kufri Sightseeing by Private Car
- Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges
- Items of Personal Nature
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.